PSALM 107:19-21 NKJV
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
God Helps His People
A few questions for those with a tendency to worry (pause briefly and ponder each one):
• What situations in life are you most worried about right now? Why?
• Of the various situations currently prompting anxiety in your life, which can you personally change?
Over what issues do you have absolutely no control?
• What are the inward and outward signs that something has got you really concerned and nervous?
• List all the benefits of worrying. What are some of the drawbacks?
• Is worrying a “sin”? Why or why not?
• How do you think God feels when his children are panicky and anxious?
• Why do some people seem almost immune to worry?
• When is the last time you truly felt at peace?
Instead of worrying, you can cry out to God for help. In times of trouble, trust in God’s unfailing love.
God’s Promise to Me
• When you cry out to me, I will help you.
My Prayer to God
God, I’m crying out to you for help. Help me trust that you will come to my rescue.
This article courtesy of the YouVersion Bible.